LAWN MOWING RESOURCES
Toro Mowers have provided some simple resources to help you mow lawns if you want to stick with a DIY plan. Check them out here! You’ll find many of our practices are mentioned here as well. There is so much more involved in mowing a lawn that just running back and forth with your mower. Organic Solutions follows the the following best practices as well:
- Sharper Blades – it is crucial to have sharp blades to ensure that the grass is cut properly. It also assures that it remains healthy throughout the week.
- Proper Blades Cutting Height – the ideal height of the blades makes sure that the lawn is healthy. If it is too short, it can stress the roots and make the grass thinner.
- Multiple Cutting Patterns – To avoid any ruts in the grass and limit it from growing in just one direction, we cut down the lawn in various courses to make it look better than ever!
Whenever you think of mowing your lawn in Nampa, there are some things that you need to keep in mind while mowing it to make sure that you do it accurately. There are a couple of things that can really help your lawn grow to its fullest potential:
- It would be best if you avoided clumping the grass.
- Add more water throughout the summer and restrict watering during spring.
You can get more information on the Cornell University blog as well!
The Organic Solutions lawn mowing team in Nampa is one of the top-rated in the entire Treasure Valley! We use top of the line products and equipment and our employees are highly trained to bring you a beautiful lawn! Get in touch today for a free quote.
CONTACT NAMPA’S BEST LAWN MOWING TEAM
You can’t go wrong by hiring Organic Solutions as your lawn mowing service provider. We ensure that you will love seeing your lawn in the perfect condition, week in and week out. The beautiful patterns and the greener grass will put a smile on your face. The best thing about choosing our team is that your lawn becomes our priority. We treat every yard as if it’s our own. We want you to have a lawn that we would be proud to have at our home.